Last year Isthmus Director Brad Coombs had a stint as a Commissioner on the Rural Chapters for the Queenstown Lakes District Plan review.
Through the course of the hearings Brad had conversations with local lawyers, including Marie Baker-Galloway, the President of the Resource Management Law Association. Those conversations highlighted the difference in the use and quality of visual simulations (amongst other graphic material) in Resource Management hearings around the country.
So, Brad suggested a visual simulation roadshow to help applicants, specialists and decisions makers to understand the use, limitation and benefits of visual simulations in the consenting process.
Along with Alan England, our visual simulation expert, Brad will be presenting to nine RMLA Branches throughout New Zealand from 20 April to 18 May. The Wellington presentation will be hosted in our Chews Lane studio.
Dates and locations:
- RMLA Hamilton 20 April, 7.00am – 9.00am, SkyCity Casino, Co-op Room
- RMLA Auckland 20 April, 5.00pm – 7.00pm, GHD
- RMLA Taranaki 26 April, 5.00pm – 7.000pm, Govett Quilliam
- RMLA Wellington 27 April, 5.00pm – 7.00pm, Isthmus
- RMLA Nelson 03 May, 5.00pm – 7.00pm, Pitt & Moore
- RMLA Christchurch 04 May, 5.00pm – 7.00pm, Lane Neve
- RMLA Dunedin 10 May, 5.00pm – 7.00pm, Anderson Lloyd
- RMLA Queenstown 11 May, 5.00pm – 7.00pm, Queenstown Lakes District Council Chamber